P. B. Srinivas
P. B. Srinivas Profile
Learn more about P. B. Srinivas
- The highest award of Karnataka State, the prestigious Kannada Rajyothsava Award awarded by the Chief Minister of the state
- The Tamil Nadu state's honorary Kalaimamani Award.
- Dr Rajkumar Souhardha award given by the super star's family.
- Karnataka Nadoja Award - constituted by Kannada University, Hampi, Karnataka awarded by the then Governor of Karnataka.
- Tamil Nadu State Film Honorary Award - Kalaivanar Award in 2002
Prathivadi Bhayankara Sreenivas (22 September 1930 – 14 April 2013) was a veteran playback singer from India. He was born in Kakinada in East Godavri District of Andhra Pradesh. He had sung around 3000 songs in Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, Tulu and Konkani films. He was known for his playback singing in the Kannada, Telugu and Tamil film industries. He had sung in all the main languages of the country but it is in Kannada that he has the highest number of songs in his career. He died on 14 April 2013 at the age of 82 in Chennai.